Letters to our Trusted Childcare Providers: HELP
Calling upon our caregivers to advocate against EO 264-the Baby Mask Mandate
I received a copy of a moving letter written by a member our Facebook group and have her permission to share.
Just as we are fighting hard to unmask our school-age children, we cannot leave our littlest victims behind.
It’s time to engage our care providers as co-advocates.
Here is a sample letter by mama Alison Lorentson:
“To Whom it May Concern,
I’m writing to you because you either are working at a daycare center or you own one.
Most of you will say you are in the business because you love children and that you will always do what is best for them.
However, if you are putting mask on our children, I must question your integrity. Majority of people I talk to do not agree with masking children but are doing NOTHING but complying. If you have not emailed your elected officials or your contacts at the Division of Licensing to fight these mandates, why not? If you are not willing to fight for our children, what are you willing to fight for?
Study after study show that these masks do not work and cause more harm than good.
- Masking is a psychological stressor for children
- COVID rules are blamed for 23% dive in young children's development
- The CDC's own data show kids are far more likely to die from cancer, drowning, the flu, homicide, suicide (suicide attempts up 50% among teenage girls)
- Covering the lower half of the face of both teacher and pupil reduces the ability to communicate.
- Positive emotions such as laughing and smiling become less recognizable, and negative emotions get amplified
- Masks on Children have never been tested for safety or effectiveness
- The study found children who wore masks inhaled air with six times the amount of carbon dioxide already considered unacceptable. (published by an American Medical Association)
- How are children supposed to develop social skills when they can’t see one another’s faces, sit together, or play together?
You should be outraged and be doing everything in your power to have your voices heard. If you read this and still decide to not fight for our children I suggest you may want to look for a new line of work.
Reach out to the DFS representatives and let them know you are done harming our children.
General Contacts for Child Care Licensing (daycare centers)
Chief of Staff
Office of Public Affairs and Communications
Nicole Brossoie, Chief of Public Affairs
Office of Licensing
Joslyn Bjorseth, Deputy Director - Child Care Licensing
Since when is it ethical to burden children for the benefit of adults?”
Thank you Alison for this reminder to engage all of our potential allies in tearing down the walls of torture around our children.
Freedom Speaking LLC and Shielding Liberty LLC have partnered with the Child Advocate Coalition LLC to highlight stories of freedom all across NJ, from candidates local Board of Education candidates through the gubernatorial candidates, lawyers and advocates pursuing an end to mandates and any helpers we find along the way. Views expressed by the interviewed parties may or may not represent the views of the entities referenced above, however the entities are proud to provide a platform for free speech. Featured interviewed parties are invited to submit responses to our interview questions, link their candidate, business and fundraising sites, and showcase their chosen photographs.